inspiration: Tim Walker photography

Lately I have become addicted to Flickr-Check out my photostream-I just uploaded yesterday.


I am really into images-which is why my favorite form of entertainment is a fashion magazine. I have noticed since I started reading blogs, that most of the blogs that interest me are posting images from the latest issues of my favorites. Just the other day I realized that I hadn't been to Zyn's (or Universal News in NYC)to pick up my latest British + Italian Vogue magazines. As I flip the pages, time disappears and inspiration flows through my veins. I emerge revived and renewed, with a different idea of how to look at life and creativity.

My absolute favorite fashion photographer of all time is Tim Walker. Luckily for me, his work appears in the British Vogue and the Casa Vogue (Italian Vogue supplement) issues I purchased.

I am so thrilled that he finally has his own website and I encourage you to escape into his world-it is well worth the trip. Tim Walker. You can also view his images on his agency's website: Thomas Treuhaft

Here is a photo shoot I helped with that was inspired by Tim's photography: