Style.com Launches Print Magazine



Fairchild Fashion Group, which publishes Women's Wear Daily, is set to launch a new print magazine, Style.com at the end of this month. This new venture was announced back in April of this year, but for some reason, the launch has been kept under the radar until just recently. Considering the impact of social media in marketing, this piques my curiosity. Why would FFG remain so mum about such an event? The Style.com magazine is definitely a departure from the norm; instead of print magazine going digital, the digital site is being launched in print.

Style.com, whose tagline reads "First in Fashion for Ten Years", has been my resource for the latest runway shows and style photos. I am constantly referring to their runway archives, especially when I start to miss Lacroix during the couture shows. I read a large number of fashion and style blogs. On the other hand, I also subscribe to WWD and am addicted to print magazines (I have a huge library of tear sheets from fashion magazines that date back to the 80s).

I am definitely curious! I've ordered my copy and I can't wait to see what's inside!




images via Style.com email blast

pre-order here for $4.99 plus shipping (offer expires October 30th, so hurry!!)